Monday 26 November 2007

Space pods , the capsules.

Giger


NASA


Should reach a comprimise?

I was watching the Aliens film t'other day for some futurisic inspiration.
Was good.
Though I like the one with Winona Ryder best as she is v v v pretty, (not many woman could pull that short hairstyle off, )well I think so anyway.

ANyways thats besides the point , I've been thinking about the pod for my space lift. I thought I want something stylish , something different to what we have today . When I saw Giger's craft design I was grabbed , I think I will use this kind of organic shaping and slick finish . Though I've been looking at NASA's pods and realised I will have to meet some sought of compromise . This I will do for I may have to keep the thing quite small and streamline to keep it mobile and I could still use an organic kind of shape.
While finishing the final design for the pod I will keep these things in mind.

No comments: