Tuesday 6 November 2007

Drawn rough ideas!

Click to Enlarge!!!


These two sheets , show and idea fro the carriage that takes them up (the left) and a basic representation of the kind of mechanism that will take people up , its like a big elevator!.
I think the idea on the left maybe a bit to dull , it doesnt look futuristic enough , though I quite like the pic on the right , I think its prett cute . If my target audiance were children I'd use a style in the final similar to this I'm sure( of course a lot more polished)



Heres some more carriage ideas , Im quite please with the look of them actualy , I think they look pretty futuristic and spacious , though they may benefit from having two floors!. I know this would make the thing on a massive scale but its the future ! things thought of un achievable today , will be achievable then. The things on the left are ideas for VR glasses , I think I could probably do with some more inspiration!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is great. I love it. If you would like a copy of QuickPlanner Plus to help you develop your strategic plan for creating this just email me at matson at quickplannerplus.com and I will send you the link. Stay creative!