Wednesday 7 November 2007

If you want to work hard, have a tendancy to slack and a weekness for online First Person Shooting games..... Don't Buy Halo3!!!!

Yeh well ,



Two weeks ago I played Halo3 for the first time (offline) , I enjoyed it slightly , slightly because it still seemed similar to the old Halo games and after a while you get tired of fighting multitude of enemies in similar scenarios (and similar graphics , well on normal screen anyway) . Well I did any way.
Then the other night my cousin recieved an Xbox 360 for his Birthday , so I embraced the oppurtunity to go round and play it , though this time I was able to play it on line , some thing I'd never done on a 360. First I was amazed amazed by the loading to time (really quick in relation to the playing time) , but yeh the gameplay was ace when I got on it , you can have a tonne of people online at once, at multiple scenarios with loads of knew weapons . The knew mines are pretty cool to wreck cars with and such , it took a while getting used to it all but once you do its ace.
Thats a brief summary but I'm not a games reviewer and I arent going to spend ages rattling on about the tactics and such. As that would just get dull . If you want an in-depth review go on Ign or gamester.
Though one other thing that was excellent about it was , my cousin had the headset so you could really have a go at people(Immature I know) , hours of fun , I couldn't believe that you could here every body who had one , it just shows how fast technology has grown.
Well there my enthusiasms about the game anyway.

No comments: