Thursday 1 November 2007

Space Enternaiment

Space Cabin Enternaiment,



Well recently I'v been thinking about what I may have un my cabins , to entertain people. For many different types of people will wan to go into space . So I needed something that would satify those different audiences (ya know : kids , couples , families and whatever) . So I thought I'd need something flexible , something most people could use and enjoy . I came across this computer table , (through a friends recomendation) the table I think would suit most people . As you can see it looks easy to use and fun , I mean this is just one now !, in the year my space tour is launched there could be 3D versions that you can play games with and such,(for the kids) adults/couple/fmilies could watch movies on it or search for information on the net. Or you could just eat on it?
The type of people that may want to travel to space in a modern machine would I think feel inclined to use the table for its entertaining features. If not you could just read a book on it.
+ there could be different style cabins with different tables.

Anyway its an idea, a hologram emitting table for entertainment. SOunds pretty good to me.

No comments: