Thursday 22 January 2009

Final मूवी

Final movie



Sorry about the qaulity- in the final edit, you can see the text and such very well.



So ash created the beginning sequence and the sensor boxes that come up when the robots processing. I created the markers and the text, and brought them all in together, I made the writing blend in slowly, with an LCD style , so that it fitted with of a computer itself. The text I think gives a good direction to piece as it lets you know exactly what the robot is doing, this good so the audience can realize the capabilities of the robot itself.

The markers to work well I think, as again it allows thhe audience to see clearly what is happening in the machines mind. I made these as shapes in After effects (slightly opaque so they blended in well with the piece itself). I keyed them in with motions of the objects themselves, this I think has worked well as it seems to run niece and smooth.

When I made the end text I was pleased with how the effect slowly came over the final shot of the advert, and ashes sensors looked good also, as it brought it straight back to your attention ( what the robot could do).

One thing I think it may be lacking is a voice over and maybe a bit more time on certain aspects, like the light and the user interaction. But time has got short and I'm overall pleased with the way the advert works. After hand in, I may make a robotic voice over that highlights what the robot is doing.

No comments: